Market every Tuesday 3-7pm,
May through October 2016
In the heart of downtown Carnation
Join us for our Annual Thanksgiving Harvest Market on November 22nd at the Snovalley Senior Center from 3-6 p.m.
Come shop for everything you need to make the perfect holiday meal–just 2 days before Thanksgiving! Featuring:
-Locally Grown, Fresh Fruit and Produce
-Bakery Fresh Pies
-Special Holiday Breads
-Locally Raised Turkeys
-Family-Sized Holiday Side Dishes
-Local Artisan Cheese
-Fine Washington Wines
-Fresh Wreaths and Florals
-Handmade GiftsAnd while you shop enjoy the musical stylings by Pat Brougham!
Pre-order your Pie, Turkey, and Sides for pick-up at the Harvest Market!
Georgia’s Bakery will be pre-ordering pies and treats for pick-up at the Harvest Market! Let Georgia’s take care of all of your Thanksgiving needs!
- Pies: Pumpkin, Sweet Potato,
Chocolate, Pecan, Apple, Cherry
- Quiche: Spinach/Feta, Broccoli/Cheddar, Bacon Cheddar, Pep/Jack Ham
- Desserts: Mazariner, Danish Rings Cherry/Apple, Giant Doughnut Maple/Chocolate/Glazed
- Rolls and Bread: Cornbread, Pumpkin Bread, Banana Bread, Zucchini Bread, Garlic Flaky, Butter Flaky, Parkerhouse, Challah, Apple Cinnamon
- And more! Pie Crust & Cookie Dough
Pre-order your locally-raised turkey from Falling River Meats! Pick up your bird when you come to shop at the Thanksgiving Harvest Market!
EJ’s Customer Catering will be pre-ordering special family-sized holiday side dishes for pick-up at the Harvest Market!
The Tamale Guy will be pre-ordering tamales by the dozen! Check-out his website for the complete menu!
With a variety of local farmers and food artisans attending the Thanksgiving Harvest Market you’ll be sure to find a wide selection of fall produce and goods, both for your holiday table and to store for the winter. Find all these folks at the Harvest Market:
- Boxcar Blooms: Wreaths made with local foliage and blooms in Fall City, WA
- Carnation Candle Co: 100% all natural soy candles and melts with festive holiday scents
- Cherry Valley Dairy: Locally made, artisanal cheese made in Duvall, WA
- Desert Wind Winery: Fine Washington wine selection for tastings and purchase
- Experience Farming Project: Sustainably grown mixed produce from Carnation
- EJ’s Custom Catering: Pulled pork, fresh salads & soups using ingredients from local farms
- Falling River Meats: Ethically raised and sustainably produced pork and beef from Carnation
- Georgia’s Bakery: Pastries, pies, & sweet treats
- Present Tense Farm: Certified Naturally Grown seasonal mixed produce from Carnation
- Preston Hill Bakery: Organic, high fiber wood-fired artisan breads
- The Tamale Guy: Fresh, handmade tamales made with ingredients from local farms
- Tonnemakers Family Orchard: Washington-grown, farm fresh organic fruit and produce
Click here to Make a Donation!
Carnation Farmers Market is expanding our market offerings and is currently accepting vendors for the 2016 season — applications available on our vendor page
Since 2004, the Carnation Farmers Market has been providing the community with food and produce that is fresh and from the heart. Our market is a wonderful place for everyone to join together every Tuesday afternoon. We are right in the heart of the Sno-Valley farming district and located in the heart of town, making us the perfect place for farmers and community members to come together each week.