Learn how you can be a part of the Carnation Farmers Market at our Volunteer Meet and Greet. We will be at Miller’s (4597 Tolt Avenue) between 5 and 7pm on Tuesday April 30th. This open house will be a chance for you to meet market staff and volunteers, hear what our volunteer needs are, and tell us how you want to fit in with our crew. If you can’t make it send an email or call 425-765-8764.
Our market stays vibrant and thriving thanks to volunteers. Join your neighbors and be a critical part of making the market happen each week. And most importantly, we will make sure you have fun while supporting local farms and other small businesses. To learn more about volunteering please contact the market manager at email@example.com.
On Market Days (Can be one time or for multiple weeks)
- Help set up tents, tables, etc. (1-3pm on Tuesdays)
- Help put away tents, tables, etc. (7-8pm on Tuesdays)
- Staff the Market Information Booth (1-2 hour long shifts during market)
- Make counts of customers at market (15 minute shifts during market)
- Help set up or clean up kid’s play area (2-3pm or 7-8pm on Tuesdays)
- Support special events (variable)
Can’t commit to Tuesdays? Help on your own schedule:
- Plan and coordinate chef demos
- Identify seasonal recipes
- Write for the newsletter
- Contribute Facebook updates
- Participate on the Fourth of July Float Committee!